Marital & Couples Counseling
Comprehensive relationship counseling for you and your partner.
Marital and Couples Counseling is available for addressing a variety of challenges that can be experienced in a relationship with a significant other. The couple will have an opportunity to connect with a counselor knowledgeable in conflict resolution and relationship repair. This treatment often accompanies or is the primary intervention for other issues such as substance abuse, domestic violence, or family therapy.
You can expect to be welcomed into a safe and neutral space as you and your counselor look to explore barriers and challenges, and while working to make improvements towards your identified treatment goals. We understand that your experience, needs, and goals are unique to you and your significant other and we look forward to the collaboration with you in working towards the goal of improving your relationship.
Marital Counseling Services
- Improving interpersonal communication
- Enhancing empathy and caring behavior
- Addressing infidelity and affair recovery
- Trust building
- Collaborative decision-making
- Improved problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Positive and mutual parenting
- Exploring extended family impacts
- Anxiety and/or depression