Counseling, Evaluation, & Consultation
Psychological professionals providing a diverse range of services.Find a Clinician
Psychological Services in West Michigan
HRA Psychological Services provides mental health evaluation and treatment services. Our private practice is staffed by psychologists and social workers and we provide various services such as counseling, evaluations, and consultations. We offer a full range of services that are customized to meet the needs of individuals, families and corporations. We serve clients in the Grand Rapids and Big Rapids area.
Why Choose Us?
- Over the last 40 years of being in business, we have served a diverse clientele consisting of individuals, families, corporations, and members of the legal community.
- Our fully licensed professionals are dedicated to offering a wide variety of services in their areas of expertise.
- We strive to create a warm and welcoming environment for everyone.
- We customize our treatment, evaluations, and consultations to meet the needs of our clients.
- HRA welcomes all races, ethnicities, genders, religious/spiritual beliefs, bodies, and sexual orientations!
Featured Counseling & Psychological Services
Counseling, Evaluation, & Consultation Services in Grand Rapids and Big Rapids
HRA has two convenient locations to serve all of West Michigan. Our Grand Rapids office hosts 12 of our clinicians. The Big Rapids campus has one full time clinician and three part time clinicians.View Our Locations
Latest Insights from Our Team
Rediscovering Self, Joy, and Harmony Within the Family of Addiction
The shattering impact of addiction within family units can be immeasurable. Engaging in family support group programs allow families to gather the wisdom, encouragement and energy to successfully navigate this treacherous territory called addiction.
Matthew M. Ready, LMSW, CAADC
Read More →