Family therapy can bring your family closer than ever.
It's often the case that individuals face the most distress due to a dysfunctional family situation. Through counseling, these issues can often be understood and corrected.
For some counseling sessions, the entire family is seen at the same time. At other times, different segments of the family are seen, such as spouses, siblings, parents, and children.
Frequently, in family therapy, homework assignments are given to work on at home and they are reviewed at the next session.
Family Counseling Services
- Help with blending families
- Pre- or post-divorce support
- Healthy boundary setting
- Changing roles within the family
- Support family members with mental health or substance abuse issues
- Support each other following traumas