How We May be Ruining Our Lives without Knowing It
- Just doing what we think we should do or not thinking about what we are doing. We take the next step, and the next step, and the next step, thinking that we are fulfilling some checklist for life, and one day we wake up depressed. We wake up stressed out. We feel pressured and don’t know why. That is how you ruin your life.
- You ruin your life by choosing the wrong person.
- You ruin your life by letting your past govern it.
- You ruin your life when you compare yourself to others.
- You ruin your life by desensitizing yourself.
- You ruin your life by tolerating it.
Information from How to Ruin Your Life without Even Realizing You Are by Bianca Sparacino – See the WZZM 13 Article and Interview
Matthew Clark, Psy.D.